Friday, July 23, 2010

~****~ Welcome to Aunt Bee's ~ ****~

It has taken me some time to figure this all out however I have finally made my Prims for Sale page.  You will find the link along the side bar to the right.
These Primitives are custom made per sale.  Sometimes I may have a few already to go but if
not I will let you know and keep you updated.  Definately let you know when I ship your package
so you will be waiting.  
I love receiving packages in the mail.  I'm like a little kid on Christmas Morning.  I can't wait to open it to see what's inside.  Especially with our Prim Swaps we have on Face Book.
It's always nice to receive someone elses products.  As I feel, I can make soup but I don't care for it, someone elses soup always tases better.  Same with my fellow Primitve and Folk Art Crafters.
I love your projects although I may make the same, your's are special to me!
I love Fall/Halloween so you will find many items of this choice.  Christmas and Winter are next so I'll be sewing and making that season also.  Although sometimes you may find a little Americana or some crows thrown in too.  You just never know what you will find at Aunt Bee's!!
I am still adding items so bare with me and check back often to see what's new.
I will be adding Framed Primitive/Country/Folk Art in the next week.
So grab a beverage of choice and take a stroll through the Primitives for Sale "isle".
Enjoy your shopping trip and I hope that there is something there that you just have to have
to accent your Primitive home for the Holidays.


Set Includes:
1 Large Bat : 19" X 9"
2 Small Bats: 14" X 7"
Wired wings for adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment


HANDMADES FOR SALE

Lil' Pumpkin Witch Door Greeter

Lil' Pumpkin Witch Door Greeter
$25.00 + Shipping Made to Order

JOL Pumpkin Doll

JOL Pumpkin Doll
$65 + shipping Made to Order

Funky Primitive Witch Shoes

Funky Primitive Witch Shoes
$35 + Shipping Made to Order

Funky Primitive Witch Shoes

Funky Primitive Witch Shoes
17" high X 19" long

Light Up Fabric Jack O Lantern

Light Up Fabric Jack O Lantern
$30 + shipping Made to Order

Witches Shoes

Witches Shoes

Witch Nodder

Witch Nodder
$30 + shipping Made to Order

Lil' Witch Mouse with Pumpkins

Lil' Witch Mouse with Pumpkins

Folk Art Witch Shelf Sitter

Folk Art Witch Shelf Sitter
$24 + shipping Made to Order

Black Witch Cat Door Greeter

Black Witch Cat Door Greeter
$24 + shipping Made to Order

BATS ~ Set of 3

BATS ~ Set of 3
Wired wings, wire hanger on back or use stick or dowel. Loaded with cinnamon $25 per set plus shipping.

Sleeping Bats ~ Set of 3

Sleeping Bats ~ Set of 3

Harry Scarecrow

Harry Scarecrow
$30 + Shipping Made to Order

Blog Archive

Guest Book